29 Gifts-Day 7

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

Wow, the first week of gifting is already over! The gifting has been a lot easier than I thought and I don't think I'll have any trouble at all making it to Day 29.

The harder part has been coming up with blog-worthy posts about the gifting so we'll see if I make it all 29 days with that.

It has been so refreshing to find myself daydreaming about what or how I could gift. There are so many ways I could be using my mental energy (I'm a worrier at my core) so using my free thoughts for coming up with creative gifts is so much more energizing than spending that time worrying. It's just feels great to be always mindful and purposeful about other people instead of focused solely on my own junk.

My gift today was to send a get-well card to a friend of mine having surgery today and leave a voice-mail message for her. I've spent some time praying for her throughout the day too. I'm really hoping her recovery is quick and painless and that she feels everyone's prayers in a big way today.

If you are wondering what I'm talking about with this "29 gifts" read this post here and consider joining me in this movement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP