Random Blue Bird

>> Tuesday, November 14, 2006


So, I stopped on my way home from work last night to fill my car with gas. It was a dark, drab, colorless night. Then all of a sudden, this guy walks around the side of his minivan at the pump next to me with this huge blue tropical bird on his arm. I did a double take and thought to myself, am I really seeing what I'm seeing? This bird was probably 2 feet long from head to tail and just sat on his arm like he was a permanent accessory for this gray haired man in a black leather coat! When the bird started talking to it's owner I started laughing so hard I had to turn away! It's pretty common to see people letting their dogs out for a little potty break or exercise at gas stations along the interstate but this was just about the last thing I expected to see last night. What a great little humorous way to end my day!

1 comments:

Unknown 4:50 PM  

Just found you off Tammy's blog. Keep writing becaue we'll be eagerly reading.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP