Angel baby

>> Friday, November 10, 2006


Today, November 10, will always be a day burned in my memory. Today marks the two year anniversary of the miscarriage of our first pregnancy. Although the day reminds me of pain, it also reminds me of the gratitude I feel for that experience. That experience not only shaped who I am today but it gave me a greater understanding of people who experience loss. The flowers my husband gave me this morning in memory of our Angel baby remind me of what a precious gift I have been given in the life of my little one year old son. Totally undeserved, but appreciated in a way words can't express! When I look into his big blue eyes (which by the way is the ONLY facial characteristic that looks like me and not his daddy!) I experience joy in a way I never knew I could!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP