BCPCC

>> Thursday, May 24, 2007


No my keyboard isn't stuck. BCPCC stands for Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor. It's a credential issued by the International Board of Christian Counselors I applied for over a month ago and just received my approval certificate today! It's basically just a credential that will enrich my counseling validity and provide a Christian based backing for my standing as a counselor. My state license does this but I wanted something Christ based in addition to my secular license. I ordered the application back in January and when the ginormous packet arrived I was so intimidated I let it sit for about two months.
Then when I began filling it out the nature of the questions were so broad I let it sit for another two months. I just didn't know how I was supposed to answer questions like "What's your view on the Holy Spirit?" in fifty words or less. I told myself I'd get it in by June and I think I actually sent it off mid April. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to get rejected and was starting to think it was a waste of my time and money. So I was very excited when I got my certificate in the mail and knew that I wanted to share the news and celebrate with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP