Hearts at Home

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2007



I went to a conference last Friday called Hearts at Home. It was a really nice day for these reasons:

  • the car ride up and back with my friend E
  • spending all day with my sis and getting her undivided attention (i'm still the baby, ok?) (by the way, check out her new business venture)
  • crying through the first song (they really shouldn't make you cry within the first 15 min. of the day)
  • laughing my head off during our first workshop. The speaker was hysterical
  • learning that no matter what I deal with as a mom, some other mom has been there, done that and can often provide encouragement for the journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:16 AM  

Hey girlfriend, so glad you laughed your head off!

For the record: I cried during the first song as well. (okay and probably during the next two. or three).

Bless you for linking to me!
Fellow Hearts at Home fan,

Jenn Doucette

Unknown 5:43 PM  

Seriously there is nothing like groups of moms. I loved being in MOPS for that same reason. I never felt half as out of control or crazy after talking to a bunch of believer moms. Only encouraged and normal.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP