Cookie Swap

>> Thursday, December 07, 2006


Ever done one? I just did my first one last night and let me tell ya, I'm a believer now! I thought it sounded like a lot of work but it really wasn't and the benefits are worth it. We had 6 people participating in ours so everyone made 6 dozen cookies of the same kind of cookie and then we each swapped a dozen with everyone else. So you go home with 6 different kinds of cookies. We got together at our church kitchen to bake and it ended up working out really well! I'm actually participating in another one later this month. I'm hoping to have cookies coming out the wazoo by the end of the month and I think I'm about halfway there. Excuse me, I think I hear a cookie calling my name...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  4:39 PM  

Hey girl!! Just wanted to let you know that im sure things will be fine in the area we talked about yesterday. Please pray for him and the youth group because there is a lot of junk going on right now. 2nd thing I wanted to ask is...your staying home tuesday right....;) wink wink
colleen

Anonymous,  11:12 AM  

As the husband (and taste-tester) of "beegracious" I agree that the cookie swap was a HUGE success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP