Princess Party

>> Sunday, May 08, 2011

My sister-in-law and I took our girls to a Princess Party fundraiser at the High School this weekend. It was every little girl's dream come true. I seriously couldn't believe all the work these students went to!


L was just in heaven--she started asking me when we were going every 10 minutes about three days before the party so we made a countdown that helped appease her for a bit. Sometimes I worry about the whole "princess" phenomenon she's attached herself to but I couldn't help but be excited with her when I saw how custom fit this morning was for her taste.


She got to dress like her favorite princess so she wore a pink dress like Princess Aurora.



She wanted to wear all the same jewelry that mommy wore.



Making a tissue paper flower, one of many crafts she made.



Getting her nails painted...pink of course.



Getting a butterfly painted on her face



Playing pin the lips on the froggy.



Decorating and eating her confetti cupcake.


Just before the clock struck midnight.

1 comments:

The Zabikows 7:00 PM  

Too, too cute!!! I want a princess party for mommies!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP