November

>> Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Can it really be November already? October was such a blur I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last blogged!

We took a trip to Iowa as a family mid-October. My friend was getting married and I was her bridesmaid so we made a little getaway of it and spent a few days doing fun family stuff before the wedding. We had a nice time although unfortunately I got the stomach flu the day of the wedding and was pretty bummed about not getting to celebrate the way I'd expected to. Every wedding has a "glitch" so I guess it was better me than the bride!

Here's our day at the zoo...



We went to a place called Go Bananas! It's kind of like a glorified Chuck E. Cheese and W LOVED it...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP