Halloween

>> Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We spent most of the end of October sick and battling colds but I was glad by Halloween we all seemed to be on the mend. L is on an antibiotic so I'm hoping she can get over this stuff that she's had off and on for almost two months now! Halloween was fun and W was really starting to "get it" this year. Someone gave him a Halloween pencil trick-or-treating and he kept trying to give it back to all the houses they went to after that. Only candy please!

Here are my little creatures...

2 comments:

Emmary 4:42 PM  

Love the costumes. I want to hug that little lady bug. She is growing up so fast!! Can't wait till Thursday.

Erin A 2:04 PM  

That is so funny that Wes kept trying to give away the pencil! Hilarious! And I like this festive background :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP