I love CVS

>> Monday, July 07, 2008

OK, so it's time for me to go public with my little addiction as of late. My friend tipped me off to this blog that details how, through doing some clever couponing, you can get great, no, impossibly amazing, deals at CVS. I've never really liked our CVS because it's old and dingy and the lighting is scary but we're getting a brand new building and after learning "the system" I'm totally addicted to the deals I've been getting there.

For example, I got everything in the below pic for...

drumroll please...

40 CENTS! Yes, you read it right folks, 40 cents. It takes some time and research to figure out how to do this but if you're curious you have to check it out!


2 comments:

sjk 1:15 PM  

Have you been to this site? http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/ It's pretty useful if you're hunting for baby bargains.

Debbie T 1:24 PM  

sjk-thanks for the tip! It looks like a great site.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP