Check it out

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

: E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPESOK, I found these two websites that are just so cool I have to share with y'all. First is e-mealz. It's a meal-planning service that provides you weekly meal plans complete with shopping lists based on which grocery store you usually do your shopping at. Since they base the meals on what's on sale that week at your store you save money, not to mention the time of not having to think up what you are going to make for dinners that week. If you're like me I HATE planning meals and have been known to sit at the kitchen table for an hour staring at my recipe box trying to plan meals. So if you're the cook in your family, check it out.
Also, check out pandora. It's a music website that creates a radio station playlist for you based on what your favorite artists or songs are. You just type in what your favorite artist is and it starts playing songs by that artist or by different artists that have a similar sound. I can't be on my computer anymore without listening to it, it's fabulous!
Anyway, just a couple fun things I wanted to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP